- Enemy Vehicles
- Your Car
- Driver charged £56,000 twice for a £5.60 toll to cross Severn Bridge
- Swiss Police Are Trading In Diesel Vehicles For Electric Tesla SUVs
- Man Leaves Dash Cam On During Mercedes Service At Dealer, Discovers He Paid $700 For Work That Never Happened
- MUST SEE VIDEO: Tesla on autopilot nearly crashes in exact same spot Model X crashed
- This Guy Converted A Subaru Race Car Into His Street-Legal Daily Driver And It’s A Riot
- Police end pursuit when ‘reckless’ MUSTANG hits 150 mph…
- Dashcam catches BMW driver going the WRONG way around a roundabout to overtake another driver
- Lamborghini Wants To Race Its Urus SUV
- Uber self-driving car death COULD have been avoided
- The 2018 Subaru Levorg Is A WRX Wagon For Grown-Ups
- Soul-destroying moment a £200,000 Ferrari 458 Spider is destroyed
- The 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Shows Off Its Angry Face
- MUST SEE Chinese woman’s bizarre attempt to move a table
- Ford recalling 1.4 million cars because the steering wheels can fall off
- Just A Geico Employee Doing 70MPH On The Highway While Texting
- This May Be The Greatest Car Spotting In Recent Memory – You’re looking at the SARD MC8. As in the one. Just one. That’s all the world has.
- One-off Range Over built for David Beckham to sell for £30,000
- Range Rover SVR sets record time on deadly mountain road in China
- The McLaren BP23 Hyper-GT Will Do 243 MPH And They’re Already Sold Out, Sorry
- True Hero Of Our Time Replaced His Volvo’s Door Chime With Toto’s ‘Africa’
- ‘Garage find’ Shelby Cobra and Ferrari parked since 1991 sold for millions
- Here’s What It’s Like To (Poorly) Drive And Back Up An 18-Wheeler
- Michigan Forgives $637 Million In Bullshit Traffic Fees So 300,000 Drivers Can Get Their Licenses Back
- The McLaren BP23 Will Be The Fastest McLaren Ever
- This New USPS Mail Truck Prototype Looks Uhhh…
- The Subaru Viziv Tourer Concept Is The WRX Wagon We Want Back
- Starbucks drive-thru refuses to serve horse-riding teen
GIF The Ford Taurus SHO, was an undeniably good car , so it’s no surprise that Conan O’Brien has kept his 1992 Ford Taurus SHO around for so long, even if he still likes to make fun of it on segments for Conan . And while the poor car doesn’t deserve all the jokes at its expense, it’s worth noting that Conan genuinely seems to love it .
For years, Tesla has been riding high on a combination of venture capital and good old fashioned borrowing, all while losing billions of dollars. But this week, as its stock nosedives and its credit gets downgraded , Tesla might finally be forced to ask itself: What if this, in fact, is entirely unsustainable?
A safety barrier that protects vehicles from a concrete lane divider on Highway 101 at the carpool flyover to Highway 85 was missing at the time of Friday’s fatal crash involving a Tesla Model X, the company claimed Tuesday in a blog post.
The National Transportation Safety Board said Tuesday that they were opening an investigation into last week’s deadly Model X crash in Mountain View, California. The NTSB said they’ll be looking into whether Tesla’s Autopilot system was engaged at the time of the crash, in addition to a post-crash fire.