- Enemy Vehicles
- Your Car
This should be the biggest Ferrari F430 sale of the year. So big in fact that some might say it’s “yuuuuge.” Although F430s aren’t common, even a cursory online search reveals that they are available, if not cheap. But this example, coincidentally being auctioned on April 1, 2017, by Auctions America at their Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) sale, was purchased and titled new in 2007 by our recently inaugurated 45th president, Donald Trump.
Somehow, despite our obsession with its delightful insanity, all we’ve seen of the 2018 Honda Civic Type R thus far has been a prototype. But that will all change soon, as Honda announced that the production version of the U.S.-bound Type R will roll on into the Geneva Motor Show next month.
It’s the Saudi sliders! Mystery over why dozens of cars skid out of control on the SAME stretch of road in Riyadh
- Compilation footage shows cars skidding across road in Saudi Arabian capital
- In one clip, two cars are seen colliding as one vehicle skids into another lane
- Social media users suggested the sandy road surface may be to blame
Few things are as awkward as getting into the wrong car with a random stranger at the wheel, and few things are as scary as some random person yanking on your car doors. But it’s happening all around the country, The Wall Street Journal reports. And it’s all thanks to ride-hailing services like Uber and Lyft.
950 drivers caught illegally using high beams choose to stare into blinding lights, rather than pay fine
They probably haven’t pulled 950 people with brights on over EVER in California. It’s horrible. 1 out of 10 cares have them on and they trigger migraines on me.
Surprisingly, out of 1,820 drivers that police pulled over Tuesday night, 950 of them chose to save the 50 yuan and put their eyes on the line, People’s Daily reports, though it’s not clear how long the offenders were made to blind themselves for.
The Iraqi military, backed by a whole bunch of allies, have been fighting ISIS to reclaim Mosul, in the north of the country, for months. The city is still embattled, but a few determined individuals are bringing car culture to the streets anyway, with an impromptu drift show and video.
STUDIO CITY >> Two vehicles fell into a 20-foot sinkhole in Studio City today and firefighters had to rescue one woman who escaped her car but was found standing on her overturned vehicle.
Model citizen! Speeding driver in High Occupancy lane gets pulled over by cops who find mannequin as his passenger!
- A trooper pulled over a speeding driver on the I-5 northbound in Tacoma, Washington
- The trooper was surprised to see the passenger was a pretty blonde woman – who wasn’t moving
- The ‘passenger’ was a mannequin, used to give the impression of there being more than one person in the vehicle
- Driver was ticketed not only for speeding but for the fake passenger