I’ve spent a month working on it. It’s a big improvement. The total cost is at about $1,000 now.
My new stereo haha
- Federal Safety Regulators Say They’re Looking Into Reports of Tesla Smart Summon Crashes
- Why customers love Tesla despite its many mistakes
- Tesla will let you customize your car’s horn and movement sounds
- 11 Tons Of Water And ‘Special Container’ Used To Extinguish Burning TESLA…
- A driverless Tesla Smart Summoned by its owner is mistaken for a runaway car by an onlooker
- Porsche Increases Taycan Production Capacity After Overwhelming Demand
- Bride is whisked from wedding ceremony in a rally car by driver who crashes straight into lamppost
- Disgruntled employee ‘smashes his boss’s £80,000 Range Rover Sport with digger’
- “There Was No Crash”: Tesla In Sweden Goes Up In Flames After Passenger Seat Catches Fire
- KFC Rewards Single Mom with New Car After She Walked to Work for a Year
- Mystery Solved: Man Watches Security Cam Footage To Figure Out What Dented His Car Roof
- Tesla V10.0 car software update adds Smart Summon, Netflix/YouTube, Spotify, karaoke and more
- California Police Dept’s Tesla Abandons Car Chase After Running Low on Power
- Humor: California Updates Stop Signs To Read, ‘STOP (Or Don’t, Whatever’s Cool. You Do You)’
- Brian Austin Green Sued Over $330,000 Porsche Sale
- Kevin Hart Lawsuit Almost Certain in Car Crash
- Suspect in 140 MPH Chase Did Not Realize Cops Could Catch His Acura
- UK Porsche driver is fined £5,000 after fitting his car with a ‘laser jammer’
- DMVs are selling your data and making millions, documents reportedly reveal
A man was arrested Wednesday evening after authorities say he stole two vehicles during a police chase, including a California Highway Patrol cruiser that he crashed in the desert near Rosamond.
His passenger was arrested about two hours after the crash when authorities found her hiding in some bushes in the desert, according to preliminary reports from law enforcement.
(video of him stealing it)
Some of these are as old as the internet
Ever since Lamborghini showed off its wild MIT-collaborated Terzo Millennio concept we’ve been waiting to see what a production version could look like, and we might find out soon. Autoblog points out this teaser image posted to the company’s Instagram page which shows the logo, a silhouette and some Y-shaped LEDs that harken back to the 2017 concept.
Everyone hates parking tickets. Not everyone, however, is an information security researcher with a mischievous side and a freshly minted vanity license plate reading “NULL.”
At the very exclusive Quail event, the French automaker took the wraps off the limited-run Centodieci. While there won’t be many made, those that make it onto the asphalt will be powerful beasts. The vehicle has an 8.0 liter w16 (16 cylinders!) engine that produces a jaw-dropping 1,600 horsepower and 1,180 pounds-feet of torque. It’ll do zero to 62 in 2.6 seconds.
Only 10 will be produced and they’ll cost $8,877,000 each.
These are several videos of 170 cars at the Bandimere Speedway in Morrison, Colorado simultaneously performing burnouts to retake the world record from Australia, which performed a 126 car burnout early this year. My God I bet that smelled good. I was honestly expecting to find way more fly-by drone video footage of the event, but I guess drone money is a little hard to come by when you have to buy new tires every paycheck. Keep going for the videos, the last of which I really wish was shot in Smell-O-Vision.
Amie DD, who has a background in game simulation and programming, recently released a video showing how she “biohacked” her body. The software engineer removed the RFID chip from the Tesla Model 3 valet card using acetone, then placed it into a biopolymer, which was injected through a hollow needle into her left arm. A professional who specializes in body modifications performed the injection.
Yeah no shit, Californians are assholes
Shocking footage uploaded to Snapchat shows two men laughing and playing music inside a Lamborghini Huracan in Blackburn as they make their way to a wedding on Saturday.
SO FUNNY. Delivered herself to jail.
Police arrested a 19-year old driver on suspicion of driving under the influence after authorities say she crashed an SUV through the front gate of the James A. Musick jail near Irvine early Monday, July 29.
A police officer is recovering from injuries after he was dragged and half of his body was left hanging out of a fleeing driver’s vehicle on Thursday following a routine traffic stop in Georgia.