The mad king of all-wheel drive once more scampers to the ramparts, screaming. The Subaru WRX STI S209 is here for my Americans! The first S model for America! Rip four tires with 341 horsepower. Vanquish thine enemy: Mitsubishi. Though there is no Evo to fight against, Subaru continues to wage its own war, thrashing against its own shadow.
High tide at Ponte Vedra Beach crept up on Honda CRV
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. – They were watching the moon when they should have been watching the tide.
Sky gazers at Ponte Vedra Beach were watching the rare lunar eclipse known as a super blood wolf moon on Sunday night when the high tide crept in, the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office confirmed Monday.
Mugen Has Made the Most Absurd Honda Civic Type R
Honda tuner Mugen has trotted out a batch of cars wearing body kits for the 2019 Tokyo motor show. Most of them are fairly reserved; the RC20GT kit for the Honda Civic Type R is not.
If there’s been a silver lining to Volkswagen’s whole Dieselgate mess, its that since all that happened, the company has been working overtime to take our collective minds off that, and on to positive stories and experiences, many of which revolve around classic Volkswagens and their owners and the surrounding culture. This time the result is particularly great: VW of America has paid to fully restore a 73-year-old woman’s beloved Beetle that she’s owned since 1966.
Martin Tripp, a former technician at Tesla’s Gigafactory turned whistleblower, is embroiled in a nasty lawsuit with the EV manufacturer and recently released court documents show that Tesla is not taking Tripp’s alleged “sabotage” lightly. The company wants Tripp to pay $167 million in damages for public statements he’s made that Tesla claims are false. Tesla Wants Former Employee to Pay $167 Million for Alleged Sabotage
Amazon, the company that will probably be the only place to buy anything in the future (much like how Taco Bell will be the only restaurant in the future, at least according toDemolition Man) has a line of self-branded products called Amazon Basics. It’s mostly filled with things people need but aren’t too brand-conscious about: batteries, pens, coat hangers, that kind of thing. Now motor oil is that kind of thing, too.
A Houston driver said Thursday that she is grateful to be alive to tell the tale after a flying tire smashed into her car’s windshield and shattered nearly all the glass, according to a report.
The current generation of the Ford GT is a hardcore supercar, no matter how deeply you’ve pledged yourself to the religion that only worships powerhouses with eight cylinders in a V-shaped formation. But some GTs, like the stunning red one here, pack a few less appealing, and expensive, realities.
- Parking space in seaside resort sells for £55,000 but driver have to climb out via passenger door
- Speeding driver, allegedly high on prescription meds, crashes into police station outside Chicago
- Chinese Porsche Knockoff Maker Wants to Be First Chinese Car Brand Sold In U.S.
- Honda’s Rugged Open Air Vehicle concept is an off-road dream machine
- Fool Gets Run Over By The Honda Accord He’s Trying to Steal
- Oh, Florida: Airboat Pushes Out-Of-Gas Truck To Gas Station
- Wells Fargo Executives Knew How Screwed Up Their Car Insurance Program Was for Years: Lawsuit
- Cop Passes on Shoulder at 130 MPH, Tells Camera ‘Don’t Try This At Home Kids,’ Catches Fire
- Volvo’s self-driving trucks will haul limestone from a mine
- The REAL story behind a shocking road rage video that went viral
Seems to be posted by the official Lamborghini facebook haha. [Visit Site]