- Enemy Vehicles
- Your Car
Category Archives: News
Investigators say it’s too early to tell if the vehicle was in Autopilot mode when the crash occurred or if the driver, Keith Leung, 34, had been speeding on the road near Danville, California.
The owner of a Tesla Model S that crashed into a parked firetruck in Utah last Friday said she had the car’s semi-autonomous Autopilot system engaged at the time of the incident, police said Monday. More than likely, this crash will lead to yet more scrutiny around Tesla’s driving assistance system, which is already under investigation by the National Transportation Safety Board.
Senior brigadier Bogdan Kowalski, with the fire brigade of Slupca, a town in western Poland, said ‘the cooling chocolate is worse than snow.’ The crash has blocked six lanes of the A2 highway.
California is home to one of the most dangerous roads in the United States, according to a study of deadly highways by the consumer website ValuePenguin. That road is Highway 99, which runs through the Central Valley and had a rate of 62.3 fatal accidents for each 100 miles of its length from 2011 to 2015.
- Driver charged £56,000 twice for a £5.60 toll to cross Severn Bridge
- Swiss Police Are Trading In Diesel Vehicles For Electric Tesla SUVs
- Man Leaves Dash Cam On During Mercedes Service At Dealer, Discovers He Paid $700 For Work That Never Happened
- MUST SEE VIDEO: Tesla on autopilot nearly crashes in exact same spot Model X crashed
- This Guy Converted A Subaru Race Car Into His Street-Legal Daily Driver And It’s A Riot
- Police end pursuit when ‘reckless’ MUSTANG hits 150 mph…
- Dashcam catches BMW driver going the WRONG way around a roundabout to overtake another driver
- Lamborghini Wants To Race Its Urus SUV
- Uber self-driving car death COULD have been avoided
- The 2018 Subaru Levorg Is A WRX Wagon For Grown-Ups
- Soul-destroying moment a £200,000 Ferrari 458 Spider is destroyed
- The 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Shows Off Its Angry Face
- MUST SEE Chinese woman’s bizarre attempt to move a table
- Ford recalling 1.4 million cars because the steering wheels can fall off
- Just A Geico Employee Doing 70MPH On The Highway While Texting
- This May Be The Greatest Car Spotting In Recent Memory – You’re looking at the SARD MC8. As in the one. Just one. That’s all the world has.
- One-off Range Over built for David Beckham to sell for £30,000
- Range Rover SVR sets record time on deadly mountain road in China
- The McLaren BP23 Hyper-GT Will Do 243 MPH And They’re Already Sold Out, Sorry
- True Hero Of Our Time Replaced His Volvo’s Door Chime With Toto’s ‘Africa’
- ‘Garage find’ Shelby Cobra and Ferrari parked since 1991 sold for millions
- Here’s What It’s Like To (Poorly) Drive And Back Up An 18-Wheeler
- Michigan Forgives $637 Million In Bullshit Traffic Fees So 300,000 Drivers Can Get Their Licenses Back
- The McLaren BP23 Will Be The Fastest McLaren Ever
- This New USPS Mail Truck Prototype Looks Uhhh…
- The Subaru Viziv Tourer Concept Is The WRX Wagon We Want Back
- Starbucks drive-thru refuses to serve horse-riding teen
GIF The Ford Taurus SHO, was an undeniably good car , so it’s no surprise that Conan O’Brien has kept his 1992 Ford Taurus SHO around for so long, even if he still likes to make fun of it on segments for Conan . And while the poor car doesn’t deserve all the jokes at its expense, it’s worth noting that Conan genuinely seems to love it .