- Federal Safety Regulators Say They’re Looking Into Reports of Tesla Smart Summon Crashes
- Why customers love Tesla despite its many mistakes
- Tesla will let you customize your car’s horn and movement sounds
- 11 Tons Of Water And ‘Special Container’ Used To Extinguish Burning TESLA…
- A driverless Tesla Smart Summoned by its owner is mistaken for a runaway car by an onlooker
- Porsche Increases Taycan Production Capacity After Overwhelming Demand
- Bride is whisked from wedding ceremony in a rally car by driver who crashes straight into lamppost
- Disgruntled employee ‘smashes his boss’s £80,000 Range Rover Sport with digger’
- “There Was No Crash”: Tesla In Sweden Goes Up In Flames After Passenger Seat Catches Fire
- KFC Rewards Single Mom with New Car After She Walked to Work for a Year
- Mystery Solved: Man Watches Security Cam Footage To Figure Out What Dented His Car Roof
- Tesla V10.0 car software update adds Smart Summon, Netflix/YouTube, Spotify, karaoke and more
- California Police Dept’s Tesla Abandons Car Chase After Running Low on Power
- Humor: California Updates Stop Signs To Read, ‘STOP (Or Don’t, Whatever’s Cool. You Do You)’
- Brian Austin Green Sued Over $330,000 Porsche Sale
- Kevin Hart Lawsuit Almost Certain in Car Crash
- Suspect in 140 MPH Chase Did Not Realize Cops Could Catch His Acura
- UK Porsche driver is fined £5,000 after fitting his car with a ‘laser jammer’
- DMVs are selling your data and making millions, documents reportedly reveal
A man was arrested Wednesday evening after authorities say he stole two vehicles during a police chase, including a California Highway Patrol cruiser that he crashed in the desert near Rosamond.
His passenger was arrested about two hours after the crash when authorities found her hiding in some bushes in the desert, according to preliminary reports from law enforcement.
(video of him stealing it)
Some of these are as old as the internet
Ever since Lamborghini showed off its wild MIT-collaborated Terzo Millennio concept we’ve been waiting to see what a production version could look like, and we might find out soon. Autoblog points out this teaser image posted to the company’s Instagram page which shows the logo, a silhouette and some Y-shaped LEDs that harken back to the 2017 concept.
Everyone hates parking tickets. Not everyone, however, is an information security researcher with a mischievous side and a freshly minted vanity license plate reading “NULL.”
At the very exclusive Quail event, the French automaker took the wraps off the limited-run Centodieci. While there won’t be many made, those that make it onto the asphalt will be powerful beasts. The vehicle has an 8.0 liter w16 (16 cylinders!) engine that produces a jaw-dropping 1,600 horsepower and 1,180 pounds-feet of torque. It’ll do zero to 62 in 2.6 seconds.
Only 10 will be produced and they’ll cost $8,877,000 each.
These are several videos of 170 cars at the Bandimere Speedway in Morrison, Colorado simultaneously performing burnouts to retake the world record from Australia, which performed a 126 car burnout early this year. My God I bet that smelled good. I was honestly expecting to find way more fly-by drone video footage of the event, but I guess drone money is a little hard to come by when you have to buy new tires every paycheck. Keep going for the videos, the last of which I really wish was shot in Smell-O-Vision.
Amie DD, who has a background in game simulation and programming, recently released a video showing how she “biohacked” her body. The software engineer removed the RFID chip from the Tesla Model 3 valet card using acetone, then placed it into a biopolymer, which was injected through a hollow needle into her left arm. A professional who specializes in body modifications performed the injection.
Yeah no shit, Californians are assholes
Shocking footage uploaded to Snapchat shows two men laughing and playing music inside a Lamborghini Huracan in Blackburn as they make their way to a wedding on Saturday.
SO FUNNY. Delivered herself to jail.
Police arrested a 19-year old driver on suspicion of driving under the influence after authorities say she crashed an SUV through the front gate of the James A. Musick jail near Irvine early Monday, July 29.
A police officer is recovering from injuries after he was dragged and half of his body was left hanging out of a fleeing driver’s vehicle on Thursday following a routine traffic stop in Georgia.
It doesn’t say what model or year he had. It looks super custom + he blew it up. haha.
Video captured the blue hatchback crossing lines, weaving in and out of traffic and quickly accelerating to over 100 mph on the 60 mph. After nine miles, however, the Subaru’s engine gave out and smoke billowed from its exhaust as Lloyd came to a stop and the cruiser crashed into his car to keep him from escaping again.
Suspect takes CHP vehicle in high-speed chase that ends in Orange County
The pursuit started in Riverside County and also went through portions of San Diego County
A chase that made its way through three counties Monday, Aug. 5, ended after a man stopped by the California Highway Patrol in Riverside County got into the patrol car and took off, carjacked a vehicle in Temecula, then sped into San Diego County where he stole another car, authorities said, before driving north into Orange County.
straight up GTA< he took the cop car haha
A CHP officer tried to pull over the unidentified man just before 9:45 a.m. for riding a motorcycle without a helmet ->
The man ran from the scene, with CHP officer in foot pursuit, the suspect managed to get into the CHP vehicle and drive away,
Motorcycle – CHP Car, -> next car -> next car