- Enemy Vehicles
- Your Car
- The Whole World Of Ferrari Service Is Freaking Out Right Now
- Police Investigating Video Of Dirt Bike Rider Flying Over Busy CA Freeway…
Ferrari Unleashes ‘Superfast’ Flagship to Bolster Volume Push
- TESLA Departures Mount at a Critical Time…
- Driver of £60,000 Range Rover parks INSIDE bus shelter
- CHP has a nifty number for the public
- Here’s What A Beverly Hills Lamborghini Party Looks Like
- TESLA Autopilot crash caught on dashcam…
- So Funny BMW sports car ploughs across roundabout before crashing
- Now that is funny. Watch This Truck Running From The Cops Launch Into Orbit After Hitting Spike Strip At 115 MPH
- Clever Owner Uses Tape To Discover Nearly All Of Tesla’s New Cameras Do Nothing
- Report: Ferrari has device to roll back odometers to 0
- The McLaren 720S Will Fulfill Our Wildest Science Fiction Dreams
- Lamborghini Rips Nürburgring Production Car Record Into Shreds; Lights Those Shreds On Fire; Casts Ashes To The Wind To Blow In The Face Of Porsche
- There’s A Porsche 911 R For Sale In Australia For Almost $1 Million
- The ‘World’s Fastest Electric Car’ Just Set Two Incredible Lap Records
- Drivers caught using their mobile phones at the wheel
- Don’t Fuck With A Ford Explorer
- Motorist almost crashes Ferrari near Chichester
- Watch Tesla Autopilot 2.0 Drive Like A Drunk Old Man
This should be the biggest Ferrari F430 sale of the year. So big in fact that some might say it’s “yuuuuge.” Although F430s aren’t common, even a cursory online search reveals that they are available, if not cheap. But this example, coincidentally being auctioned on April 1, 2017, by Auctions America at their Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) sale, was purchased and titled new in 2007 by our recently inaugurated 45th president, Donald Trump.
Somehow, despite our obsession with its delightful insanity, all we’ve seen of the 2018 Honda Civic Type R thus far has been a prototype. But that will all change soon, as Honda announced that the production version of the U.S.-bound Type R will roll on into the Geneva Motor Show next month.
It’s the Saudi sliders! Mystery over why dozens of cars skid out of control on the SAME stretch of road in Riyadh
- Compilation footage shows cars skidding across road in Saudi Arabian capital
- In one clip, two cars are seen colliding as one vehicle skids into another lane
- Social media users suggested the sandy road surface may be to blame
Few things are as awkward as getting into the wrong car with a random stranger at the wheel, and few things are as scary as some random person yanking on your car doors. But it’s happening all around the country, The Wall Street Journal reports. And it’s all thanks to ride-hailing services like Uber and Lyft.
950 drivers caught illegally using high beams choose to stare into blinding lights, rather than pay fine
They probably haven’t pulled 950 people with brights on over EVER in California. It’s horrible. 1 out of 10 cares have them on and they trigger migraines on me.
Surprisingly, out of 1,820 drivers that police pulled over Tuesday night, 950 of them chose to save the 50 yuan and put their eyes on the line, People’s Daily reports, though it’s not clear how long the offenders were made to blind themselves for.